Demolition Derby Cars For Sale : Tuner Cars For Sale
Demolition Derby Cars For Sale
- demolition derby
- A competition in which typically older cars are driven into each other until only one is left running
- Demolition derby is a motorsport usually presented at county fairs and festivals. While rules vary from event to event, the typical demolition derby event consists of five or more drivers competing by deliberately ramming their vehicles into one another.
- for sale
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad <em>car</em> of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad <em>car</em>
DOC Twin-B boy with double jointed body from early 2008. Only played with twice, kept in its bag since.
Soft yellowing only noticeable if compared to the fist hands (never used).
Doll and default face-up in perfect condition.
The fullset includes:
– Twin-b boy doll with double jointed boy body in Normal Skin.
– Default acrylic eyes (green).
– Extra fist hands.
– Default wig (silver grey).
– Clothes set from DOD’s official pics.
– Leeke white shoes.
– DOD MSD carrier bag with pillows (not available any more).
– DOD catalogue.
Payment by PayPal in Euros.
I live in Spain (EU). No pets and non smoking home.
Please, FM me if you are interested or have any questions🙂
(taken whilst quasi-drivin’ with my mom close behind… so I didn’t get the chance to focus, check, etc. Didn’t really want her all asking questions about me taking pictures out my car window *blush*)